Friday 21 March 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe Cover Girl Challenge

Here's my take on SSC's challenge, I used the Mika album cover.
SSC said, "I set this challenge for the girls a month or so ago, to use Mika's album cover as inspiration for a project and I notice Anita Mundt had exactly the same idea in Scrapbook Inspirations this month, so I've opened this challenge up a bit for you! I'd like you to use an album/cd cover as the inspiration for your project, you're welcome to use Mika's album cover if you fancy a bit of a challenge".

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Another fab L/O sis, love the design of this and that ribbon is excellent. :)

Debbie x

My Paper World said...

It looks fantastic!

Sarah C said...

I love the paper and the ribbon

Samm said...

This is fab, so cool and funky! thanks for joining in with our challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog!

Samm
x

Fe-Fe said...

That's so pretty Joani. Love the colours.

Ana Baird said...

Wow! Stunning and funky colours and design! Happy Easter!

Maria McPherson said...

Great layout! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

Anonymous said...

Fab layout! :D

Vanessa.