Tuesday 12 February 2008

Challenges for Scrummy Stash and Caardvarks

The Scrummy stash cafe's challenge is to create a project with love in the theme.

Here is my card, I drew and cut the template myself, on which I used K & Co papers and flower. Joanna Sheen pressed flower. Added ribbons, button buckle and cameo. Greeting to finish.:) :)





.....................................................................................

Caardvarks challenge this week is BABY LOVE. This is my first time doing their challenge. Made this card for my friends baby. I used stamping, buttons, pins, frames etc from my craft box.:)







Thanks for looking. :) :)

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a amazing work. So lovely pieces. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the papers you have used

Samm said...

Wow, fab work! lovely!

Thanks for joining in with our Scrummy Stash Cafe blog challenge!

Samm
x

Sarah C said...

Wow. These are really lovely :-)

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! you have been busy Joani :)love your projects, beautiful :) x

My Paper World said...

Your projects are gorgeous!!!

lauren bergold said...

wow! these are super!!! (ps: welcome to CAARDVARKS--thanks for playing along!)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work!! They're great. :)
Vanessa.

Anonymous said...

What a fun baby card ... so many cute little elements in one creation ... thanks for joining the Caardvarks Baby Love Fest.

Maria McPherson said...

Oh gorgeous work! Thanks for taking part! Maria x

Fe-Fe said...

These are gorgeous Joani.

Ana Baird said...

Hi Joani! Your projects are awesome! Thank you very much for visitig my blog and leaving a lovely comment! Many thanks! Gracias!

Leann said...

These are gorgeous! :)

theresa said...

great card..:D thank you for taking part in our challenge...:D