Wednesday 27 February 2008

I'VE BEEN GIVEN AN AWARD....

Thank you very much Sarah C for this award. Like yourself I don't know what I've done to deserve it, but it really is appreciated :)
Here's my award


I have awarded this to...
Silvercustard
Dawnx

Ladies, if you already have this award don't worry about passing it on, just display it proudly.

Here's what you have to do:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Display the logo 'You make my day'.
4) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

3 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Congratulations on the award!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Thank you so much you are so kind xxxxDawnxx
big congrats to you to xxxx

Debbie said...

What a great award for you to receive sis. Your blog is fab and well done on keeping it up. ;) :)

Debbie x