Saturday 17 May 2008

Newbie........


This is a card made by Natz (Samantha's pal) who was visiting the other evening. She had mentioned to Sam she'd like to try card making so I let her loose in my studio and this is the card she created for her gardening lover brother's birthday.
This is the first time Natz has made a card, she stamped and embossed the greeting and bear then coloured it, she chose the coloured card and papers and wanted an embly for the left corner, I showed her the real flowers and this was her choice and voila a fabby card! I just wish both girls lived close or came to visit me not their boyfriends!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Is this her first card Joani - it's very good if it is. Another one joining the fold!!!

Anonymous said...

Not bad at all!

Debbie said...

Great card for her first one - keep her at it and she will be another convert. :)

Debbie xx